What I Do…
…Is based on the following facts
- Sales people are mainly activist in learning style and hate traditional classroom based courses
- Sales people need relevance and realism in learning or they use the lack of it as an excuse
- Many sales people appear confident on the outside but have very fragile egos
- Sales people are naturally suspicious of any training and see it as either assessment or punishment
- Selling is 90% attitude and 10% skill
All our sales training interventions are always designed in such a way as to address all these issues listed and more. Our training is always highly interactive and practical. We only work on closed company programmes that are based around your business, industry and typical customers. This way, no translation is required between classroom and their ‘real world’. We also focus on teaching through success more than error, which helps create a positive learning environment. Where appropriate we use detailed business simulation exercises to allow practise. These are recorded via video, which allows for highly detailed analysis in a similar way to sports performance.
We help our clients develop a learning culture within their sales teams, one where training is seen as an aspirational reward for sales achievement and NOT a remedial action. Successful sales development is always a journey and never an isolated event.
Selling is a results based occupation and so is sales training. If it moves we measure it! We know we can make a difference to your business but we want to be absolutely certain how much?
How we sell our sales training services to you will provide you with a free sample of what (and how) we teach. We are big fans of Stephen Covey’s “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”© and Habit #5 reads “Seek First to Understand and Then to be Understood”©. Why not give us a call on 01905 384314 and put our listening skills to the test!